Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Cincinnati. Get your tickets now to discover the spookiest Halloween inspired music at The Transept under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Transept
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 – Dmitri Shostakovich
- II – Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) – Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) – S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) – Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig – Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show – Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Elizabeth L. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Absolutely outstanding. extremely intimate experience. 10 out of 10 will repeat.”
💬 Michael B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “A wonderful experience. Fantastic performance, great sound. We will be back for future performances.”
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere.”