Candlelight: A Haunted Evening of Halloween Classics
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover Halloween inspired music at the Basilica of Ste. Anne de Detroit under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Basilica of Ste. Anne de Detroit
📅 Dates and times: October 26 at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II – Allegro Molto and III – Allegretto – Dmitri Shostakovich
- Marche Funèbre- Frédéric Chopin
- Stranger Things (Theme) – S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) – Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig – Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Amber B. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “This was a beautiful event with wonderfully talented musicians. Would go again and would recommend to anyone!”
💬 Katie D. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Just incredible… Beautiful music and so nice to hear it live! Can’t wait to attend another event.”
💬 Tim T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Such great music perfectly performed in an acoustically great venue.”