Candlelight Halloween: A Haunted Evening of Classical Compositions
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to enjoy a mix of classical and modern spooky pieces at the Masonic Temple under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Masonic Temple, Crystal Ballroom
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette – Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110: II – Allegro Molto and III – Allegretto –
- Dmitri Shostakovich
- Marche Funèbre- Frédéric Chopin
- Stranger Things (Theme) – S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) – Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) – Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) – John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) – Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) – Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain – Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig – Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas – Danny Elfman
- In the Hall of the Mountain King – Edvard Grieg
- Hedwig’s Theme from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – John Williams
- Kalkaska String Quartet
💬 Zoe Z. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “This was such a magical experience!! Loved the atmosphere and the beauty of live music!”
💬 Zarah C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “What a wonderful, intimate experience, by candlelight, to hear such incredible music played by such talented people.”
💬 Teresa P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “I am speechless. Such an amazing performance. Goosebumps the whole time”