Candlelight x Van Gogh Immersive: The Best of Timeless Composers
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Embark on an amazing journey through the incomparable universe of Vincent Van Van Gogh under the gentle glow of candlelight. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Timeless Classical Composers at The Van Gogh Immersive Experience.
📍 Venue: The Van Gogh Immersive Experience (Get Directions)
📅 Dates and times: June 29 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: The concert is 60 minutes in addition to 30 min access to explore the exhibition after the performance (doors open 45 prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist’s masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis. Seating options include floor seating, adirondack chairs, benches, and folding chairs. We encourage BYO blankets & pillows or folding chairs.
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in G Major, K. 525 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12c, Divertissement. Tea, Chinese Dance – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12d Divertissement. Trepak, Russian Dance – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2, RV 315 “Summer”: III. Presto
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prélude – J.S. Bach
- String Quartet No. 12 in F Major, Op. 96 ‘The American’: III. Molto vivace – Antonín Dvořák
- Suite Bergamasque, L. 75: III. “Clair de Lune” – Claude Debussy
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Pavane, Op. 50 – Gabriel Fauré
- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Listeso Music Group
💬 Holly H. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Very well run and the very talented musicians were great!”
💬 Shari M. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Such a calm cozy beautiful experience. The classic sounds floating through the candle light venue was amazing. A must do.”
💬 Querida J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Wonderful experience. Due to the pandemic we weren’t able to listen to live music. Thank you for such a creative evening.”