Candlelight x Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Best of Classical Music
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Indianapolis. Embark on an amazing journey through the incomparable universe of Michelangelo under the gentle glow of candlelight. Get your tickets now to discover the music of timeless classical composers at Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel: The Exhibition.
Tickets include some time to explore the exhibition before and after the performance.
📍 Venue: Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel – The Exhibition (get directions here)
📅 Dates and times: August 25 and 26 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🎨 Gain an up-close understanding of the artistic mastery and inspiration behind Michelangelo’s brilliant works of art in the Sistine Chapel with complimentary audio guide
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik in G Major, K. 525 – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007: I. Prélude – J.S. Bach
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2, RV 315 “Summer”: III. Presto – Antonio Vivaldi
- String Quartet No. 12 in F Major, Op. 96 ‘The American’: III. Molto vivace – Antonín Dvořák
- Pavane, Op. 50 – Gabriel Fauré
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12c, Divertissement. Tea, Chinese Dance – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71, Act II: No. 12d Divertissement. Trepak, Russian Dance – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan) – Camille Saint-Saëns
- Suite Bergamasque, L. 75: III. “Clair de Lune” – Claude Debussy
- Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: I. Allegro con brio – Ludwig van Beethoven
- Listeso String Quartet