Candlelight: The Best of Joe Hisaishi
Tickets available for purchase here.
Hire us for your event! Click here to get a quote.
⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at the International Art Museum of America under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The International Art Museum of America
📅 Dates and times: September 2 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. All attendees must wear a face mask for entry per venue policy.
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind – Opening Theme
- Laputa: Castle in the Sky – Kimi wo Nosete – Carrying You
- My Neighbour Totoro – Kaze no Toori Michi – Path of the Wind
- My Neighbour Totoro – Tonari no Totoro – Main Theme
- Kiki’s Delivery Service – Umi no Mieru Machi – A Town with an Ocean View
- Kiki’s Delivery Service – Tabidachi – Journey
- Princess Mononoke – Main Theme
- Spirited Away – Inochi no Namae – Name of Life
- Spirited Away – Chihiro’s Waltz
- Ponyo – Gake no Ue no Ponyo – Ponyo on the Cliff
- Kikujiro – Summer
- Howl’s Moving Castle – Merry Go Round of Life
- Listeso String Quartet
💬 Jane Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “The show was absolutely amazing. I recommended it to all of my friends and family! I will definitely be attending another candlelight event!”
💬 Randall C. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Great experience. Great safety standards and everyone genuinely seemed happy to be there.”
💬 Nancy G. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: “Very impressive!!! Beautiful, musicians are very professional. It was an incredible experience!!!”